Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Off the leash

I got this from a WW2 vets son, he was a pilot and carried it in the war. Colt restored it to like new, Official Police
1BA753FB-E15B-4A61-8661-EA99213413E8.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Which one do you like better?
Overall I enjoy the Python more. Looks aside, the trigger and general feel isn't even a question and I like the clockwise rotation and the fact it has no Hillary hole. Groupings on the 686 tend to be tighter for obvious reasons though. But that 6" barrel kinda restricts it to a range gun. The Python I can actually carry if I want.

Off the leash

Overall I enjoy the Python more. Looks aside, the trigger and general feel isn't even a question and I like the clockwise rotation and the fact it has no Hillary hole. Groupings on the 686 tend to be tighter for obvious reasons though. But that 6" barrel kinda restricts it to a range gun. The Python I can actually carry if I want.
I had pythons , sadly I sold them long ago. And none of my smiths have that stupid hole.

Off the leash

This is what anti gun people can’t understand, I have guns I’ll never fire. They are not only an investment, they are fine pieces of craftsmanship, like art in a way. I’m fascinated by them, friend…em if the don’t get it. From my cold dead hands!

Off the leash

10 had a lot of problems in autos. Full power loads tend to tear up guns. Lighter loads are like 40 S&W but with wasted space. In a revolver its pretty good.
I read that the only auto that withstood the 10 was the Glock. I have a friend that has one and loves it, very flat shooting round