Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have a Ruger 77 in 25-06 that won't shoot no matter what I try. I used to have one on a Springfield 03A3 action that was a tack driver so I was really disappointed with this thing.

I do love a 77. They make the .17 WSM in a 77 but for the low low price of a grand. My buddy has a bicentennial m77 in .220 swift and I want it. Bad.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have a 77 in .220 Swift that easily shoots 3/4 inch or less groups.

Dude they’re such shooters. I :censored2:ed around and had the chance to buy one because a guy was bitching about he was gonna burn the barrel up. I wish I had bought it.

4CC997F3-93C0-492A-96D3-EAAE90884B1B.jpeg

My .250 will run right with it tho.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
If you want to push it over 4000 fps you can burn up the barrel but just back it off a bit and its no problem. Velocities still in .22-250 range.
IMO, you’d have to shoot the :censored2:in brakes off it to even come close to burning the barrel out. Especially with the materials used today.

Just like people are obsessed with buying a $200 gas tube for an AR because they’re worried they’ll burn it out. You’d have to :censored2:in hammer on it for an hour to get it hot enough to even glow. Let alone fail.