Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Seen SKSs shot until the gas tube wood was smoking with no apparent damage.

I had a Yugo SKS. I hated that thing. Dropped the bolt one day and it shot. Told my buddy I’m thankful I’m smart enough to keep the muzzle downrange and it didn’t shoot him. Took it to the gun store, told them about it, and traded it in.

Thing was a jamming son of a bitch.

oldngray

nowhere special
Or some really disgusting peaty tasting scotches.
anchorman-scotch.gif

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had a Yugo SKS. I hated that thing. Dropped the bolt one day and it shot. Told my buddy I’m thankful I’m smart enough to keep the muzzle downrange and it didn’t shoot him. Took it to the gun store, told them about it, and traded it in.

Maybe somebody had been messing with the sear trying to improve the crappy trigger they have.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Had the grenade launcher on it and everything.

oldngray

nowhere special

I have a Chinese SKS that is a cheaply made piece of crap. But everything works and surprisingly accurate.

The floating firing pin is a design flaw. Not a problem unless you act like an idiot.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have a Chinese SKS that is a cheaply made piece of crap. But everything works and surprisingly accurate.

The floating firing pin is a design flaw. Not a problem unless you act like an idiot.

I had just ran a stripper clip down in it and when I pulled it out the bolt slammed shut. Wasn’t the first time it happened. But it was the last.