Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returntosender

The Discharged thread over a phone at HUB.

While UPS security is focusing on the small package hubs. At freight facility UPS employee steals entire pallets of IPhones to be sold. Management at that location must be getting hammered by corporate security.

Police officials said Garnica and several other employees at the facility are accused of stealing cargo worth $100,000 to $200,000.

Most of the stolen items were packaged but Sgt. Val Garcia of the San Antonio Police Department said detectives could see some of what was in the boxes before they opened them.

"The items are packaged, they're freight, so they come in large pallets," Garcia said. "So some of it can be seen, including like large electronics, TVs, iPhones, things of that nature, purses, designer items, so some of it can be seen."

http://www.ksat.com/news/ups-employee-arrested-in-organized-theft-ring

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The Discharged thread over a phone at HUB.

While UPS security is focusing on the small package hubs. At freight facility UPS employee steals entire pallets of IPhones to be sold. Management at that location must be getting hammered by corporate security.

Police officials said Garnica and several other employees at the facility are accused of stealing cargo worth $100,000 to $200,000.

Most of the stolen items were packaged but Sgt. Val Garcia of the San Antonio Police Department said detectives could see some of what was in the boxes before they opened them.

"The items are packaged, they're freight, so they come in large pallets," Garcia said. "So some of it can be seen, including like large electronics, TVs, iPhones, things of that nature, purses, designer items, so some of it can be seen."

http://www.ksat.com/news/ups-employee-arrested-in-organized-theft-ring
I never understood the point of stealing phones. As soon as you try to activate the thing a red flag's gonna go up with the location of it and everything.

Returntosender

Had an old lady at McDonald's on day while I was taking lunch. For 20 minutes tell me how cute I was.

I was like ok. That's enough.
You must be a very attractive man.
You should told have told her, you plan to turn your 40 acres into a pond, where you can take her on your row boat during a full moon night.

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
1447367005601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.