Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am by no means a slow driver but I don't ever recall getting my doors blown off while on I-10, 20, 27 or 40.

What I do recall is watching some of the natives try to drive on snow or ice. Hilarious.

I absolutely agree about ice. A little shuts down the state. They have almost no equipment to handle it since it would seldom be needed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
80 is about all I'm willing to push it to in my vehicles
I always need to find out why our speedometer goes to 120........driving from Idaho Falls Idaho back to Salt Lake is some pretty nice, non crowded freeway. Three in our caravan followed. Thank goodness the IHP and UHP were doing other things that day. ( '87 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always need to find out why our speedometer goes to 120........driving from Idaho Falls Idaho back to Salt Lake is some pretty nice, non crowded freeway. Three in our caravan followed. Thank goodness the IHP and UHP were doing other things that day. ( '87 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL).
Chances are it won't go that fast. My parents intrigue went to 140 but shut off at 108.

1447534627765680956970.jpg

iowa boy

I beg to differ. A REAL man isn't afraid to do these things for his wife. The rewards are worth it.

Hell ya, getting to see Mrs. iowa on her hands and knees, no shirt on, bent over the tub. I learned the hard way to take the hair coloring gloves off before the hands start roaming, Mrs. got kinda pissy about having a colored chest. I thought it was funny as hell, but we can all imagine the 'look' I got for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.