Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not that there's anything wrong with that....;)
No. We met a couple on vacation one year. They had a 7 year old and a 4 year old boys. The girl was like yeah pretty sure the 4 year old is gay and her husband said uh without a doubt.

I'm like at 4 years old you can tell? The husband was like he's not gonna an inconspicuous gay. He's full on flamer. Lmao

oldngray

nowhere special
No. We met a couple on vacation one year. They had a 7 year old and a 4 year old boys. The girl was like yeah pretty sure the 4 year old is gay and her husband said uh without a doubt.

I'm like at 4 years old you can tell? The husband was like he's not gonna an inconspicuous gay. He's full on flamer. Lmao

That is something that really pisses me off. The parents who insist their kid is transgender when they are too young to even understand sexuality.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

A woman at work....her only child (he's in his 20's) came out to her and her husband at 16. She told him....honey, Dad and I knew when you were 5....lol

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A woman at work....her only child (he's in his 20's) came out to her and her husband at 16. She told him....honey, Dad and I knew when you were 5....lol
I feel bad for kids like that because they probably get so scared to come out, then it's like, we know. But at the same time you can't really say we know you're gay before they come out. because if you're wrong. Oh my.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I feel bad for kids like that because they probably get so scared to come out, then it's like, we know. But at the same time you can't really say we know you're gay before they come out. because if you're wrong. Oh my.
Nah.....his parents couldn't be more proud and supportive of their son....he's a lucky guy

oldngray

nowhere special
That sounded a tad dirty.....lol
snpw inches.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I feel for the parents that it's a complete shock to.

I had a good friend come out to me about 5 years ago. It was a total shock to everyone. He'd dated women his whole life. Hell one of my wife's friends had slept with him.

I can only imagine how hard it is for the person that is coming out but if it's not expected at all it's hard for the person being told to not just stand there in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.