Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't miss work, but today would be a great day to be working outside, at least where I am right now. its 68 degrees, blue skies, no clouds, sun shining bright. No rain here. Got some yesterday, but the flash flood warnings are off now.

About 60 here but strong cold front moving in and supposed to get a lot colder the next couple of days.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know I feel bad for this guy. He comes from such a traditional background he's totally embarrassed about the fact that he's gay.

I tried to keep in touch but him and his partner completely fell off the face of the earth. They own some land and are pretty much 100% self sufficient on that land. Don't even have phones. Might as well be Amish. They simply don't interact with the outside world.
Imagine how hard it would be for an Amish girl/boy to come out. They would be shunned by their family.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Well you do live where you live.
246.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And I'm assuming you chose where you went to school?

Wtf were you thinking? Lol
It was the best school school for what I wanted to major in. Then my dad is from Minnesota, and he just loved it. I pretty much grew up in Minnesota in the summer. But then I got here and I remembered my dad is an outdoorsman and knows farm crap and stuff like that. I'm so incredibly, not.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was the best school school for what I wanted to major in. Then my dad is from Minnesota, and he just loved it. I pretty much grew up in Minnesota in the summer. But then I got here and I remembered my dad is an outdoorsman and knows farm crap and stuff like that. I'm so incredibly, not.
You're never too old to learn.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He's Amish I'm sure he's not allowed to be full on transgender of whatever we have so many different labels for everyone I can't keep up.
I'm about the most open minded person there is when it comes to stuff like that. But even I can't keep up. ClerkGirl educates me. I think she'd actually be excited to have a gay child.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A friend of mine goes bass fishing up there in the summer....I've heard it's beautiful.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
For those of you who don't click on links, I understand. Here is the gist of the story. A 6 year old girl attends a daycare. She shows up to the daycare and has her hair cut short and is dressed as a boy. Her parents inform the daycare that she is now to be treated as a boy and to be referred to by her new boy name. The owner of the daycare agrees. 2 daycare workers refuse and are fired. The little girl/boy is confused and gets picked on. He/she cries a lot. The 2 fired workers file suit against daycare owner. The child's parents are 2 gay males. They just opened up a can of worms and publicity they probably didn't want. What's the world coming to? 6 years old?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm about the most open minded person there is when it comes to stuff like that. But even I can't keep up. ClerkGirl educates me. I think she'd actually be excited to have a gay child.
I can tell you excited is not something I would be.

Where I am there is 1 gay couple. About 15 years ago someone burned down their house. Can't say times have changed much here in those 15 years.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're never too old to learn.
I literally have 0 interest in any of that stuff. When guys are work are like "Oh you going deer hunting this weekend?" I'm like, no. And I don't ever intend to. It's just not my style. I'm still the kid from suburban New England. Just have a few drops of midwest in me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.