Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can tell you excited is not something I would be.

Where I am there is 1 gay couple. About 15 years ago someone burned down their house. Can't say times have changed much here in those 15 years.
I really don't have any feelings on it. But where we are they're pretty accepting. I wouldn't stress too much about it. And I don't care if my child is straight, gay, transgender, whatever. You try to hurt my family, I kill you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For those of you who don't click on links, I understand. Here is the gist of the story. A 6 year old girl attends a daycare. She shows up to the daycare and has her hair cut short and is dressed as a boy. Her parents inform the daycare that she is now to be treated as a boy and to be referred to by her new boy name. The owner of the daycare agrees. 2 daycare workers refuse and are fired. The little girl/boy is confused and gets picked on. He/she cries a lot. The 2 fired workers file suit against daycare owner. The child's parents are 2 gay males. They just opened up a can of worms and publicity they probably didn't want. What's the world coming to? 6 years old?
Yeah even if you think the kid is transgender or they think they are. There's no reason to go full fledged switcheroo at that age.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A friend of mine goes bass fishing up there in the summer....I've heard it's beautiful.
It is absolutely beautiful in the summer. But after the winter is over you just want to escape. In January it's not even like you can go out and goof around on like sleds or something. If you do you need so many layers it's basically like screw it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah even if you think the kid is transgender or they think they are. There's no reason to go full fledged switcheroo at that age.
Why not? It makes the transition easier if they do it before puberty. The child would look like a woman when she becomes an adult. Won't have to do all the surgeries involved with making herself more feminine. It's an expensive process.

Brownslave688

I really don't have any feelings on it. But where we are they're pretty accepting. I wouldn't stress too much about it. And I don't care if my child is straight, gay, transgender, whatever. You try to hurt my family, I kill you.
You know it's funny in many ways they were more progressive in Roman times. Then the crusades and such and hundreds of years later we are still digging out of the fear of COTG.

Brownslave688

Why not? It makes the transition easier if they do it before puberty. The child would look like a woman when she becomes an adult. Won't have to do all the surgeries involved with making herself more feminine. It's an expensive process.
Most 6 year old would have you turn them into a dog or a cat if they could.

Not to mention kids are very curious as to what it's like to be the opposite sex.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know it's funny in many ways they were more progressive in Roman times. Then the crusades and such and hundreds of years later we are still digging out of the fear of COTG.
I don't know what COTG stands for, but when I glanced, I saw cottage cheese thighs.....true fear !!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Most 6 year old would have you turn them into a dog or a cat if they could.

Not to mention kids are very curious as to what it's like to be the opposite sex.
Most transgenders start showing signs at a very young age. It's not like you can just say boom, we want him to be her. It takes a lot of therapy to even start the hormones.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The story here in Texas is still evolving. The fact that it is 2 men raising this child adds gas to the fire. I'm sure CPS is going to be all over this.

oldngray

nowhere special
Most transgenders start showing signs at a very young age. It's not like you can just say boom, we want him to be her. It takes a lot of therapy to even start the hormones.

The danger there is reading more into those signs than really exist. The parents may be transferring their own wishes upon the child.

Kids go through phases as they mature. Which change frequently.

oldngray

nowhere special
Most 5 and 6 year old boys aren't interested in girls yet. That doesn't mean they are gay or transgender. Just that they are normal little boys.

rod

Retired 23 years
It is absolutely beautiful in the summer. But after the winter is over you just want to escape. In January it's not even like you can go out and goof around on like sleds or something. If you do you need so many layers it's basically like screw it.

Basically there isn't any difference between me living in Minnesota and my nephew living in Arizona. He lives in air-conditioning 90% of the time (house-car-work-shopping) and I live with the furnace running. He sold his motorcycle because its too hot to ride there. Its all boils down to what you are used to. There are actually very few days here where you can't get outside to enjoy something-------if you are dressed properly. No way in hell could I enjoy the outdoors if it was 113 degrees out or even if it was 80+ with high humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.