Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And most of the people who want to be in charge are HOA Nazis.

My sister and her husband had a house in a nice gated community in FL and lived in CT. Once they got a letter from their HOA telling them they had weeds between their pool pavers and another time that they had mold on their roof. They were given 30 days each time to take care of it and send proof that it was done. After moving to FL full time, they ended up selling and moving somewhere with no HOA. They hated the snooty people in the neighborhood. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My sister and her husband had a house in a nice gated community in FL and lived in CT. Once they got a letter from their HOA telling them they had weeds between their pool pavers and another time that they had mold on their roof. They were given 30 days each time to take care of it and send proof that it was done. After moving to FL full time, they ended up selling and moving somewhere with no HOA. They hated the snooty people in the neighborhood. Lol.
The town I'm from has people that will let their yards grow almost all year. And double wide trailers on our Main Street.

Like I said I understand the need for it on a certain level.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But if you bring her lunch in front of her coworkers, she will quickly get over being mad.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.