Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Is there ever a day these Numbnuttz dont do something shady to hide routes or numbers? I already know the answer Braniacs lol. If i had to worry about that everyday it would be ADIOS AMIGO TIME TO GET ANOTHER JOB. Who the hell would want to work in a state of paranoia n scared 24-7 at work. I do feel for the some of the supes cause some are cool dudes but still guys really, FREAK THAT NONSENSE lol.

Is there ever a day these Numbnuttz dont do something shady to hide routes or numbers? I already know the answer Braniacs lol. If i had to worry about that everyday it would be ADIOS AMIGO TIME TO GET ANOTHER JOB. Who the hell would want to work in a state of paranoia n scared 24-7 at work. I do feel for the some of the supes cause some are cool dudes but still guys really, FREAK THAT NONSENSE lol.
Wut?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you're constantly scared and paranoid about your numbers you're doing a poor job.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hi Jumpy.
What up CONNIE CHUNG
200FF2G41KX.gif
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.