Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Goodnight Fluffers
large.gif
Good night thanks for being on today.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If they want to win. Yes. He is a winner. Don't know if you watch him play, honestly has that magic only few people have. If every nfl player was scrutinized and demoted if they drank on a weekend nonetheless a bye week weekend , we wouldn't have enough players to make a roster.......
Sometimes trouble just follows some people and usually it does for a reason.

Yeah I've seen him play a lot. He was a really good college qb who has the skill set of a solid back up qb in the league. I'm not sure teams will be willing to deal with the drama for a back up qb.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Sometimes trouble just follows some people and usually it does for a reason.

Yeah I've seen him play a lot. He was a really good college qb who has the skill set of a solid back up qb in the league. I'm not sure teams will be willing to deal with the drama for a back up qb.
Your entitled to your opinion. People love to hate on a person when he is down. Last week there were 100's of articles about how great he played and how good he was. Now all the sudden he should be cut. It's all good.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Your entitled to your opinion. People love to hate on a person when he is down. Last week there were 100's of articles about how great he played and how good he was. Now all the sudden he should be cut. It's all good.
I don't think anybody questions his talent. He certainly has it. But it's all about image now in the NFL. You can't risk your star getting hit with a DUI or starting a bar fight. Johnny is unfortunately in the high risk category.

Brownslave688

I don't think anybody questions his talent. He certainly has it. But it's all about image now in the NFL. You can't risk your star getting hit with a DUI or starting a bar fight. Johnny is unfortunately in the high risk category.
Actually I do question his talent. Always have. And I may very well be wrong but I don't see much of an NFL skill set.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Actually I do question his talent. Always have. And I may very well be wrong but I don't see much of an NFL skill set.
I think if he could figure out how to not be such a nut he could be very good. He just wants to live that party lifestyle. Gonna end up being a tv commentator if he keeps that crap up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
They question his talent all the time, he isn't tall enough , he dosen't have the arm strength ,etc ,etc , etc, .....follow any of the nfl's ( superstars) around 24 7 with cameras following them like Johnny has , I guarantee you more than half of them are 10 times worse. I guarantee it .

Brownslave688

I think if he could figure out how to not be such a nut he could be very good. He just wants to live that party lifestyle. Gonna end up being a tv commentator if he keeps that crap up.
Yeah. I was wrong about cam newton. Dude is dumber than a box of :censored2: but somehow he gets it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.