Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The browns might should consider having another club employee hang with him. He was in rehab for drinking, and he admitted he had a problem. Promised the club he wouldn't do anything to embarrass them. The fight with a girlfriend on the freeway, Now a party in Austin waving a champagne bottle. The browns are tired of hearing and seeing it. Of course, being 2-8 doesn't help, either.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The browns might should consider having another club employee hang with him. He was in rehab for drinking, and he admitted he had a problem. Promised the club he wouldn't do anything to embarrass them. The fight with a girlfriend on the freeway, Now a party in Austin waving a champagne bottle. The browns are tired of hearing and seeing it. Of course, being 2-8 doesn't help, either.
No one EVER said the rehab was for drinking............

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
No one EVER said the rehab was for drinking............
He entered a drug/alcohol rehab in the off season. And it was not mentioned the specific reason we entered. Alcohol or drugs, it doesn't matter. He has a problem. I understand you are going to take up for him. That's ok. He did have alcohol counseling while at A&M. It's going to get him booted out of the NFL if he isn't careful.

rod

Retired 23 years
Because that package was delivered to the post office Yesterday.

Oh--- I get that part---as far as I'm concerned all that is accomplished by this is that there is less opportunity for part timers to become a driver. Why did the Union (which by the way is the employees) let this BS happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.