Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Very good read right here. 1 of the business models UPS is trying to do currently, basically describes their mind set now and moving foward. If you want to skip beginning of article then skip to the Management By Stress System paragraph and it kind of gives you the idea in a nutshell. Inside source info i got lol. http://www.multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1990/01/slaughter.html
You know funny you should post this.

Had a steward talking to me one time about this exact thing. He had done a lot of research into ups management tactics.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You know funny you should post this.

Had a steward talking to me one time about this exact thing. He had done a lot of research into ups management tactics.
Their like a crackhead looking for that higher high, but with them its money. Do any thing for more crack and they will do anything to get more and more money. Its just freakin ridiculous really, how much damm money do you need, feel me dude lol. Always reaching for the impossible even know they the impossible is well, impossible lol.

Brownslave688

Their like a crackhead looking for that higher high, but with them its money. Do any thing for more crack and they will do anything to get more and more money. Its just freakin ridiculous really, how much damm money do you need, feel me dude lol. Always reaching for the impossible even know they the impossible is well, impossible lol.
Yeah I didn't read the article but that's essentially what the management style is right?

Make the goals unattainable so workers will push push push. If by chance they achieve said goals you move the goal a little higher?

Brownslave688

Very good read right here. 1 of the business models UPS is trying to do currently, basically describes their mind set now and moving foward. If you want to skip beginning of article then skip to the Management By Stress System paragraph and it kind of gives you the idea in a nutshell. Inside source info i got lol. http://www.multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1990/01/slaughter.html
The best part? This was written 25 years ago. I believe the Japanese have moved on when they found out the management style really doesn't work well.

Here ups is still plugging along.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah I didn't read the article but that's essentially what the management style is right?

Make the goals unattainable so workers will push push push. If by chance they achieve said goals you move the goal a little higher?
Pretty much they want you to be a robot thats why they keep putting these new systems in ( YEAH THE NEW ONES THAT DONT WORK BECAUSE THEIR RETARDED) they dont want you to be wasting 1 second at all thinking their going to get more work out of you- HELLO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IDIOTS SO KEEP DREAMING lmfao.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The best part? This was written 25 years ago. I believe the Japanese have moved on when they found out the management style really doesn't work well.

Here ups is still plugging along.
Exactly dude, just like Orion is going to be the savior, even though its never going to work. Its like trying to jam a new motor in a car, if you dont have the right tools youll never be able to do it lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You do realize that article was written 25 years ago.
Yup but does that surprise ya that they will pull any idea out of anywhere to see if it works? They probably get all kinds of idea from some BRANIAC sitting behind a desk in a cubicle with nothing but time on their hands to think of how many ways they can stick it up our CORNHOLES lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
Yup but does that surprise ya that they will pull any idea out of anywhere to see if it works? They probably get all kinds of idea from some BRANIAC sitting behind a desk in a cubicle with nothing but time on their hands to think of how many ways they can stick it up our CORNHOLES lol.

OK Monkey Butt--- you're up----I think he's talking about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.