Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
1197182.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
UPS thrives on new ideas from the top that never work. UPS definately doesn't mean United Problem Solvers, its not in their vocalbuary

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Get thru the day everyone and don't volunteer for Saturday, im sure its a cluster:censored3:too. I will bet they ask us to work Saturday the 26th

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Get thru the day everyone and don't volunteer for Saturday, im sure its a cluster:censored3:too. I will bet they ask us to work Saturday the 26th
They've only forced me to work one Saturday and the only way I would work a Saturday is if we get some horrible weather. I won't work a Saturday to fix their lousy planning.

Did Monkey Butt share his meds with you?
Good morning Joe.
Morning, Joe.
Good morning Purple
Morning everyone
Good morning part time driver.
So the total chaos and using fewer people pushes production up instead of running at a smooth pace. All employees are stressed or pushed to the limits which in turn sets the bar high for increased production. Well yesterday 6 seasonal loaders left for good and my loader took a day off. At the last minute everything was raked out of the cages which pushed us out at 9:45. Fun times! Another technique ups likes to make is the ever increasing turnover, cant see any advantage except most will never get full benefits and a raise.
morning Nutman
Morning Oldngray
Morning everyone
Sucka!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.