Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Love salad ....as a kid every meal (Mom) had one ....still do but not as much
The problem I have out here is salad dressings. If you ask for a nice balsamic vinaigrette or something light they look at you like you have 3 heads.

It reminds of that part in Blues Brothers when the lady says "We have both kinds of music, Country and Western."

Except here it's "We have both kinds of dressing. Ranch and Bleu Cheese."

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem I have out here is salad dressings. If you ask for a nice balsamic vinaigrette or something light they look at you like you have 3 heads.

It reminds of that part in Blues Brothers when the lady says "We have both kinds of music, Country and Western."

Except here it's "We have both kinds of dressing. Ranch and Bleu Cheese."

A salad can have way more calories than people realize from the dressing.

image.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A salad can have way more calories than people realize from the dressing.
That's what I always found funny with people out here. I'm eating a salad, so it's healthy!

Meanwhile they have about a pound of ham, bacon, and ranch on there.

I remember walking into the dining hall at my school for the first time. They had all these dressings in a small container you could get from. Then no lie, a 3 gallon container of ranch which they'd fill multiple times every night. They seriously love ranch in Minnesota.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's what I always found funny with people out here. I'm eating a salad, so it's healthy!

Meanwhile they have about a pound of ham, bacon, and ranch on there.

I remember walking into the dining hall at my school for the first time. They had all these dressings in a small container you could get from. Then no lie, a 3 gallon container of ranch which they'd fill multiple times every night. They seriously love ranch in Minnesota.

I like Ranch but use a lot less than I used to. And I normally use other dressings with fewer calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.