Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ken's 3-Cheese Italian is our steady salad dressing........over the years we've done Kraft and Wish Bone and others.....this is the best to me.

oldngray

nowhere special
I like dipping carrots in them for a snack. But I won't put it on a salad. It's just too much. Give me a good oil and vinegar or balsamic any day.

I gained too much weight after I retired and had to change my eating habits to get the weight off. I will munch on carrot and celery sticks with no dressing. I just sprinkle a little salad seasoning on them.

image.png

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Get back to us in a decade if you're still eating like that.
I've been getting better. Now that I'm actually home around dinner time we make good meals. Before though, I wouldn't think twice about stopping at Wendy's on the way home. It was 11, I was tired, last thing I wanted to do was cook.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've been getting better. Now that I'm actually home around dinner time we make good meals. Before though, I wouldn't think twice about stopping at Wendy's on the way home. It was 11, I was tired, last thing I wanted to do was cook.

When I would get home late from work dead tired I wouldn't feel like cooking. I would just pop something in the microwave.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When I would get home late from work dead tired I wouldn't feel like cooking. I would just pop something in the microwave.
When I got home I always just wanted to shower and go to bed. I'll spend the 3 minutes at the drive through. Now it's nice to sit down and have a meal.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'll post a pic up tomorrow I'll have all 20 meals Monday - Friday packed tomorrow evening. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.