Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I cook more now but not a lot. I can't eat as much as I used to and am accustomed to eating a lot less. Its leftovers for 2 or 3 days.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I cook more now but not a lot. I can't eat as much as I used to and am accustomed to eating a lot less. Its leftovers for 2 or 3 days.
I've noticed I can eat a lot less than just a few years ago. I used to be able to sit down and demolish a baconator, a single stack, and a large fry. Now I can barely finish the baconator and most of my fries.

I do like it that way though. I've lost about 30 pounds over the last year. Goal weight is 155, sitting at 162 right now.

I eat a lot more vegetables. Fresh or frozen. Canned has way too much sodium.
I'm kidding. I eat a ton of fruit and vegetable now as well. I drink a vegetable fruit protein coffee smoothie Monday through Friday before work. It keeps me regular and I get paid to drop it off at the pool.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
People look at you all weird sometimes but man knowing when and what I'm eating every day of the week is just one less decision I have to make.
My problem with that is I make all these dinners that sound amazing and then I make my favorites Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and by Thursday I don't feel like the other two and I end up going out or making something else.

I'm weird, I know.

oldngray

nowhere special
My problem with that is I make all these dinners that sound amazing and then I make my favorites Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and by Thursday I don't feel like the other two and I end up going out or making something else.

I'm weird, I know.

I hate to plan my meals that far ahead. I am more the "what do I feel like today?" type person.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm weird, I know.
My brother and his wife week goes something like this Monday chick fil a night Tuesday dinner at home night Wednesday wild wings night. Thursday pizza night Friday date night. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.