Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
O&G, got yer pergola right here! lol I've started on it, but I just cant get a break weather-wise. A real toad-strangler came thru here about 2 hours ago. Lost power multiple times.

It rained like that here last night but power didn't go out. The weather is clear now. I have been lucky about a lot of nice weather days to get things done.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Dried out yet?
does this answer your question? 5 minute old weather map.
IMG_1104.JPG

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I already have a job and somewhere to live. I just need to get approved to emigrate.
Well damn. I'd be starting from scratch wherever I went. Some of the places I've considered though include

Australia
Japan
New Zealand (newly considered)
Portugal
Spain
Switzerland
Thailand

It's pretty bad that such a thing ever crossed my mind but if our growing population of idiots continue to get their "progress", let's face it. This country will never be what it once was and it will be too late for anyone to do a damn thing about it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well damn. I'd be starting from scratch wherever I went. Some of the places I've considered though include

Australia
Japan
New Zealand (newly considered)
Portugal
Spain
Switzerland
Thailand

It's pretty bad that such a thing ever crossed my mind but if our growing population of idiots continue to get their "progress", let's face it. This country will never be what it once was and it will be too late for anyone to do a damn thing about it.

I would have chosen Australia until recently when the liberal craziness started getting too bad there too. Plus they have an Asian immigrant problem similar to our Mexicans. New Zealand is more isolated and still quiet and conservative. More British and less like America than Australia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.