Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
14617677056751401148022.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I would never consider Japan. The culture is just too different plus the Japanese are some of the worst racists on the planet. If you aren't fully Japanese you will always be a second class citizen.
To a degree but it depends more on where you're at and what you're doing. Honestly though somewhere like Australia wouldn't be any better, especially when they've already proved their commie potential with their gun confiscation program in the 90's. Everything we're discussing here though is just hypothetical for a worst case scenario. Ideally I'd like to figure out a practical way to live without any country.

upschuck

To a degree but it depends more on where you're at and what you're doing. Honestly though somewhere like Australia wouldn't be any better, especially when they've already proved their commie potential with their gun confiscation program in the 90's. Everything we're discussing here though is just hypothetical for a worst case scenario. Ideally I'd like to figure out a practical way to live without any country.
Buy an island, sail and live off the ocean, colonize the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.