Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well damn. I'd be starting from scratch wherever I went. Some of the places I've considered though include

Australia
Japan
New Zealand (newly considered)
Portugal
Spain
Switzerland
Thailand

It's pretty bad that such a thing ever crossed my mind but if our growing population of idiots continue to get their "progress", let's face it. This country will never be what it once was and it will be too late for anyone to do a damn thing about it.
That's exactly why my sister moved to NZ last year. She was fed up. She was a flight attendant once upon a time and NZ was always her favorite place to go. She said it's so beautiful and the people are really nice.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would have chosen Australia until recently when the liberal craziness started getting too bad there too. Plus they have an Asian immigrant problem similar to our Mexicans. New Zealand is more isolated and still quiet and conservative. More British and less like America than Australia though.
I like that NZ has a strict emigration policy. Hopefully, it won't keep me out. Lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I would have chosen Australia until recently when the liberal craziness started getting too bad there too. Plus they have an Asian immigrant problem similar to our Mexicans. New Zealand is more isolated and still quiet and conservative. More British and less like America than Australia though.
That's exactly why my sister moved to NZ last year. She was fed up. She was a flight attendant once upon a time and NZ was always her favorite place to go. She said it's so beautiful and the people are really nice.
I'd hope it would take a lot longer than just two presidential terms for things to get screwed up that freakin' bad, but it never hurts to prepare.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would never consider Japan. The culture is just too different plus the Japanese are some of the worst racists on the planet. If you aren't fully Japanese you will always be a second class citizen.

1461762833796-2049868393.jpg
my girls take care of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.