Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Morning Future. I haven't been...yet. It's an awesome tribute. Thousands and thousands of motorcycles from all over the country. People meet at Harley dealerships all over the area and party, then meet at a single location outside DC to drive in together. Gives you goosebumps as they drive by.
I'll swing by and you can ride on the back oneday.

oldngray

nowhere special
Morning Future. I haven't been...yet. It's an awesome tribute. Thousands and thousands of motorcycles from all over the country. People meet at Harley dealerships all over the area and party, then meet at a single location outside DC to drive in together. Gives you goosebumps as they drive by.

I never went but know people who did.

Future

Victory Ride
Funny you said that..... Got a chill just watching your clip

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Now we get every report of every accident in the entire district. This magnifies accidents, making it seem as they are more than in years past. I would like to see the real numbers, year by year, for the past 30 years. I have a feeling the numbers are the same.

Tier 3's are up significantly.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are the tier 3's up because of more serious accidents or because more fall into tier 3 now because of increased repair costs? Or did they raise the dollar threshhold of what makes them tier 3's?

Status
Not open for further replies.