Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm a real life tough guy.

And you are delusional , hopefully on some sort of medication,

FYI, there is a Forum for you , it's called "partners" , I highly suggest you start going there with your new " gung-ho" supervisor attitude. It is not wanted here. We like to smile here , not become enraged...........
Coming from the guy who said D* head supervisor instead of moving on like an adult.

Tough guy, keep telling yourself that. Tough guys don't whine constantly about how they can't cook meat, make their wives move their car so they don't get their sneakers wet, and freak out every time someone says something they disagree with.

I wasn't going to say crap about the conversation last night. But you can't let it go. I can post anywhere I like, there are no restrictions. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

Future

Victory Ride

Small note... I replied with at the same time

And you are

And you are delusional , hopefully on some sort of medication,

FYI, there is a Forum for you , it's called "partners" , I highly suggest you start going there with your new " gung-ho" supervisor attitude. It is not wanted here. We like to smile here , not become enraged...........

Coming from the guy who said D* head supervisor instead of moving on like an adult.

Tough guy, keep telling yourself that. Tough guys don't whine constantly about how they can't cook meat, make their wives move their car so they don't get their sneakers wet, and freak out every time someone says something they disagree with.

I wasn't going to say crap about the conversation last night. But you can't let it go. I can post anywhere I like, there are no restrictions. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.
Hi

Sober
LMAO

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The PCM is over
Now stfu
lxXuaUj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.