Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Noooooo don't spoil it. I just started Season 3....lol. I never watched the remade series when it was on the air but my bf got me hooked on it.
Sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed both incarnations of the show. The first one was fun. The second one was some intense sci-fi.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nathan’s Famous on New York’s Coney Island is celebrating its 100th anniversary this weekend by reinstating some turn of the century prices.

The original restaurant location at Surf Avenue and Stillwell will sell hot dogs for 5 cents -- the original price from 1916 -- from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday, May 28. You can get two hot dogs at that price and your meal even comes with a commemorative certificate.
Nathan’s Famous celebrates 100 years with 5-cent hot dogs

@Big Arrow Down...D was there?

Nathan’s Famous on New York’s Coney Island is celebrating its 100th anniversary this weekend by reinstating some turn of the century prices.

The original restaurant location at Surf Avenue and Stillwell will sell hot dogs for 5 cents -- the original price from 1916 -- from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday, May 28. You can get two hot dogs at that price and your meal even comes with a commemorative certificate.
Nathan’s Famous celebrates 100 years with 5-cent hot dogs

@Big Arrow Down...D was there?
I heard that in the radio this morning. Not too many places stay in business that long.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed both incarnations of the show. The first one was fun. The second one was some intense sci-fi.

The first series was fun to watch but really looks cheesy when you watch it now. It hasn't aged well. They changed a lot of things for the new series (not all for the better) but overall I would say the remake is definitely better.

Status
Not open for further replies.