Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Greasy is his middle name
z3dXb80.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We had a great time. Our wedding party totally clicked. Guests came as strangers and left as friends.
That's why you have great music, food and plenty of alcohol. It guarantees they will. Lol. Any subpar reception I've ever been to everyone stayed separate. Music is the most important thing, IMO.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That's why you have great music, food and plenty of alcohol. It guarantees they will. Lol. Any subpar reception I've ever been to everyone stayed separate. Music is the most important thing, IMO.
In retrospect, our band was awful. When introducing the wedding party, they butchered the names. We just had a good group of people that liked to have fun and it spilled over to all the guests. You're right about people mixing it up. No bride side / groom side at the church and no assigned seats at the reception.

In retrospect, our band was awful. When introducing the wedding party, they butchered the names. We just had a good group of people that liked to have fun and it spilled over to all the guests. You're right about people mixing it up. No bride side / groom side at the church and no assigned seats at the reception.
I always tease my wife. I always say I don't think we are legally married. The old lady JP forgot half of the words ...lol

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I told the guy walking his dog...who doesn't live up here.

Your dog shouldn't be sniffing in front of my driveway. Before I could finish my sentence ..he got all :censored2:ty.

I said stfu you ignorant POS. I just sorayed everything with weed killer. If you want your dog to die...then that's on you..
angelalansburygif.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My siblings like to party and my ex's also like to party. Don't know about the family of my daughter's fiancé though. They better jump on the party train or they'll get left behind. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.