Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Like I said, it has been a few years, but if I had to guess I would say we spent around $2K, which included the gas and food on the way down and back. We were on vacation so we didn't skimp but we also didn't waste our money.
Me once again that's you. And that's fine. But don't say it can't be done when I just showed you it could. We had 6 people last time we went there for 7 days. It was close to 10k but we did a lot and the kids loved the memories at that young age.

I'm sure we could have done it cheaper. Anything can be done cheap. We chose otherwise and we don't regret it. It was a great family vacation that they still talk about.

We are smart and save our money too. But sometimes you got to enjoy it or you forget why you work so hard.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Motivational-Quotes-9.png
2F8B1E2100000578-3368578-image-m-16_1450688928659.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Me once again that's you. And that's fine. But don't say it can't be done when I just showed you it could. We had 6 people last time we went there for 7 days. It was close to 10k but we did a lot and the kids loved the memories at that young age.

I'm sure we could have done it cheaper. Anything can be done cheap. We chose otherwise and we don't regret it. It was a great family vacation that they still talk about.

We are smart and save our money too. But sometimes you got to enjoy it or you forget why you work so hard.

I never said that it couldn't be done.

I said that it need not be done.

BTW, we had a great time both trips that we took there. The first time we did just Disney while the second we included Nickelodeon and Universal.

I can still picture my daughter keeping track of our progress by highlighting our road atlas along the way.

The amount of fun one has is not proportional to the amount of money one spends.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

We have vacation club. Did a two bedroom suite at Bay Lake Tower couples weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.