Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I never said that it couldn't be done.

I said that it need not be done.

BTW, we had a great time both trips that we took there. The first time we did just Disney while the second we included Nickelodeon and Universal.

I can still picture my daughter keeping track of our progress by highlighting our road atlas along the way.

The amount of fun one has is not proportional to the amount of money one spends.
You live your life on your level. I don't apologize for living life on ours. Do you think you had better memories because yours was cheaper? Do you think we didn't have great memories because ours was more? No. Nobody made an issue about the cost but you. My original point is that Disney has become so expensive that it can easily rack up 10k and be out of reach for most families.

As usual, you took it to mean in your own little world that this isn't true because you did it at a comfort inn etc.

You're correct that the amount of fun doesn't equal money spent but some experiences are magnified at different levels depending on what you invest in it.

At least you can agree to that. Not everyone lives life like you Dave. What works for you won't work for other families

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
dc7f26449b4213a01003ba374109a4c4.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You live your life on your level. I don't apologize for living life on ours. Do you think you had better memories because yours was cheaper? Do you think we didn't have great memories because ours was more? No. Nobody made an issue about the cost but you. My original point is that Disney has become so expensive that it can easily rack up 10k and be out of reach for most families.

As usual, you took it to mean in your own little world that this isn't true because you did it at a comfort inn etc.

You're correct that the amount of fun doesn't equal money spent but some experiences are magnified at different levels depending on what you invest in it.

At least you can agree to that. Not everyone lives life like you Dave. What works for you won't work for other families

You stated that the typical Disney vacation for one week was about $10K.

I have just shown that it is possible to have just as much fun and create memories just as good for 1/3 of the price.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Except you went there years ago. It's become very expensive now.

My point was not invalid. Dave I'm sure if I wanted to do it under 1000 for the week, we could. But why would we want to if we don't have to?

When we went, most families staying at the resorts at Disney were probably spending more. A character breakfast with 2 adults and say 4 kids could be in the hundreds. Add stuff like that up and it's crazy. A one day admission to one park is $100 plus tax. It was never that expensive.

And as usual because you NEED to be right, you missed my points.

Status
Not open for further replies.