Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just made an appointment with my eye doctor for next week and saw the office was bought out by someone else and changed their name. Same people and location but I hope I don't get jerked around on insurance now.
I like first appointments in the morning OR first appointments after lunch.......they tend to be on time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I prefer early morning appointments because later in the day they are usually running behind schedule.

It does piss me off if I have to wait around in the morning for the doctor to decide to show up for work though. Nothing like sitting around for an extra 20 or 30 minutes and see the doctor finally stroll in with a cup of coffee in his hand.
Yep. They act as if your time is worth nothing. My mother's doctor used to do that all the time. I said something. Lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
6fd51fd5346daaff43221b4c5c84a0f5.jpg

What's going on?
Finally, a driver got me and asked me about 7 good size Surepost boxes all going to the same address, which was also a biz. He said the clerk told him he couldn't change it and the onroad/center manager sidekick said he had to bring them to the Po. He had his union supp with him, we verified what it said, and I showed the clerk how to change them! Starting something good at my center!

Status
Not open for further replies.