Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had a couple of method rides that were really performance rides. They wouldn't admit the allowances on a route were messed up so tried to blame something else.

What was funny was how the rider (not an on car sup but a designated company hitman) would change what he claimed were methods throughout the day. If I followed them strictly even if it took longer he would ding me for not taking a shortcut. But if I took any shortcuts he would try to ding me for not following methods. So I started acting stupid and doing everything he said literally no matter how ignorant it seemed.

After a couple of days they gave up and moved on to hassle someone else.
When I was in IE, they had me do a "performance ride" with a driver.
I rode with him and although he would never win any medals, he was moving and making use of his methods the whole day.
He was very conscientious and took care of his customers.
I came back and told them he was OK ... maybe 15 - 30 minutes over but nothing like the 1 1/2 half hours over-allowed.
I reviewed the time study and it was OK too.
I told them some routes just don't plan up.

When I was in IE, they had me do a "performance ride" with a driver.
I rode with him and although he would never win any medals, he was moving and making use of his methods the whole day.
He was very conscientious and took care of his customers.
I came back and told them he was OK ... maybe 15 - 30 minutes over but nothing like the 1 1/2 half hours over-allowed.
I reviewed the time study and it was OK too.
I told them some routes just don't plan up.
If my route goes out with a 8.5 8.75 planned day, you can usually run around scratch. Anything after that the numbers are ridiculous.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nope. Vegging out.
Veggie-Tales.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.