Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
FB_IMG_1475066037688.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Same tactic. Probably gave everyone a raise too, to placate everyone, and to show how wonderful of a company it is.
I went to a retirement information meeting on Saturday. Of course it opened with how FedEx is one of only 25% of companies that still has a pension, and how we have a "really, really good pension". Lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Of course... And we were told that Teamsters were thugs. That y'all paid lots of money in dues, etc.
It depends...dues are typically 2.5 - 3x your hourly rate a month. Some locals break the amount down to a smaller weekly deduction...which i prefer...vs. the whole chunk out of one check. Either way...it's cheaper than having to pay for health insurance.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It depends...dues are typically 2.5 - 3x your hourly rate a month. Some locals break the amount down to a smaller weekly deduction...which I would prefer. My local takes it out monthly. Either way...it's cheaper than having to pay for health insurance.
Oh, I know. Those are just the lies we were fed. My health insurance is $47 a week and it has a high deductible and pays 80/20.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You have a better pension than central states pension fund!!!
The only thing better about it is it's taken care of in-house. They capped our traditional pension in 2008. New people will never see that. The new thing is a Portable Pension. That's not a lot of money. Maybe a few hundred a month.

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
The only thing better about it is it's taken care of in-house. They capped our traditional pension in 2008. New people will never see that. The new thing is a Portable Pension. That's not a lot of money. Maybe a few hundred a month.
You guys still get to jumpseAt on your planes or is that history???

Status
Not open for further replies.