Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_6768.JPG

Catatonic

Nine Lives
BINGO----it just now dawned on me that Trip started the thread so he should have the right to take it down. I was thinking someone else had started it. I will now remove my tinfoil hat and settle down . Carry on.
I wasn't aware you could think so that's good news.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The first rural route I won the bid on was in late Oct of the year. I didn't know what the last third the route looked like in the light until probably mid April of the following year. I spent may a night wandering around in the dark looking for some farm. Add to that back then there was no cell phones, no E911 addressing system with every resident having a nice little reflective house number at the end of the driveway and NOBODY had their name on their mailbox because "everybody" knew them.
Just get it close it will make its way to the right place

Yard sale signs are up. Already had 2 guys drive down my bumpy gravel road. I went and made "SATURDAY" bigger on the signs. Almost forgot to get change from the bank. Now to gather my prized junk.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yard sale signs are up. Already had 2 guys drive down my bumpy gravel road. I went and made "SATURDAY" bigger on the signs. Almost forgot to get change from the bank. Now to gather my prized junk.

My welfare neighbors were having a yard sale every weekend but they haven't done it the past couple of weeks. It was getting to be like a weekly flea market so I don't miss it.

Thunderstorms all day so doesn't look like they will try again this weekend either.

Status
Not open for further replies.