Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
They lost one of my packages two weeks ago. I wasn't happy.
good good.jpg

I find it hilarious the ratio of sups to hourlies they have in this building. Like are you freaking kidding me?

And the sups don't know :censored2:! It's pathetic. As a PT Sup in my old building you had to be a jack of all trades. When I was on local sort I had to worry about unload, load, clerks, smalls sort, and the OMS related crap. Half these guys have 5 loaders to look over and a thumb up their ass. One peak when I ran preload I had 24 preloaders solo. Was it easy? No, but I'd be bored as crap supervising 5 loaders all night every night. No wonder these huge building have crap sups, they're worthless.

I'm having a bad day, can you tell?
We have a lot of guys walking around with reflective vests ,walkie talkies and clipboards here too.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I find it hilarious the ratio of sups to hourlies they have in this building. Like are you freaking kidding me?

And the sups don't know :censored2:! It's pathetic. As a PT Sup in my old building you had to be a jack of all trades. When I was on local sort I had to worry about unload, load, clerks, smalls sort, and the OMS related crap. Half these guys have 5 loaders to look over and a thumb up their ass. One peak when I ran preload I had 24 preloaders solo. Was it easy? No, but I'd be bored as crap supervising 5 loaders all night every night. No wonder these huge building have crap sups, they're worthless.

Aww. Poor Frigid.

They need you to work tomorrow also.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have a lot of guys walking around with reflective bests ,walkie talkies and clipboards here too.
I love those guys. All official. Wow, nice walkie, a motorola! You hit the big time huh? They laugh at me because they think I'm some small town hick, I laugh at them because they look like mall cops with reflective vests. They throw some cheeseburgers at them and a segway and you have another Paul Blart movie.

You know how we communicated with each other back in Minnesota, we looked them in the eye.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The first rural route I won the bid on was in late Oct of the year. I didn't know what the last third the route looked like in the light until probably mid April of the following year. I spent may a night wandering around in the dark looking for some farm. Add to that back then there was no cell phones, no E911 addressing system with every resident having a nice little reflective house number at the end of the driveway and NOBODY had their name on their mailbox because "everybody" knew them.
We still have a RR county in my center. I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.