Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the next day they will be all over you for missed scans for packages that weren't even on your car. And your will show up on a report for it .
One day they was jumping my :censored2:,because they say I missed a scan.

They did a scan check on my car and I was missing a scan

The idiot that did the scan check, tossed a package on the shelf and it went inside of another package.

They didn't want to believe me until the customer called and explained what happened

It wasn't even a bulk stop, it was a residential stop with one package

I'm like.... look at telematics, why would I be stopped in front of a house for five minutes and not scan the package

Kiss my ass

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
O I send them in every time....but tonight it really became a safety issue
Exactly why I don't use customer packages. I've printed up labels going to people I know and just give them a heads up. Hey, if you get this, let me know and I'll come and get it. But if it gets scanned in, I can just tell them to bring it to me and I will clear it in the center board.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just do it. We don't have time to dilly around playing number detective. I'm actually directly responsible for at least a few houses and mailboxes with freshly placed numbers.

Its amazing how many people don't have numbers or if they do its hidden where you can't see it.

Future

Victory Ride
Enough shop talk...just really grinded my gears tonight cause it was not a safe position to be in...for something they created

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Our biggest problem ( my supervisors guess)
That the other centers aren't scanning misleads and we end up with a bunch of DNEDs
Sounds about right. I don't care if guys don't send it in and deliver it. But if you try to hide it because you don't want to deliver it, we have a problem. We have utility drivers we send out with light dispatches specifically for misloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.