Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Philly had a large protest yesterday and it was completely peaceful. Women's march today as well. If I was a young man, I'd be over there trying to pick up some young democrats!
No dude. You would NOT want to get involved with the types in that march for ANY reason. Trust me on this.

sailfish

Philly had a large protest yesterday and it was completely peaceful. Women's march today as well. If I was a young man, I'd be over there trying to pick up some young democrats!

No dude. You would NOT want to get involved with the types in that march for ANY reason. Trust me on this.
That is unless you either want to become a huge :censored2: or deal with court battles over false rape allegations.

sailfish

Nope. Just grocery shopping and the beer store. Maybe I will go crazy and do a load of laundry. Lol
That's sounds boring. I think I might head to the Colt dealer and see if there's any chance in hell they could get their hands on one I've been trying to find for years then head to the bike dealer and see what parts I would have to buy to fit a certain exahaust on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.