Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
My new neighbor isn't messing around. He had guys working on that house all day yesterday. He is doing way more on the outside than I expected. He said he was going to pour a new driveway and the old one isn't that bad. He also tore out a wooden deck/front porch so will probably pour a sidewalk there at the same time. He also cut down some really ugly overgrown junipers and some lilacs. I think he believes a yard should be as much grass as possible.

The outside work will add to the value but I wonder if it will be as much as he is spending. He isn't going to remodel the inside as much as I thought so he won't be spending as much there.

Apparently he is going for first impressions with the outside looking extra nice.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's sounds boring. I think I might head to the Colt dealer and see if there's any chance in hell they could get their hands on one I've been trying to find for years then head to the bike dealer and see what parts I would have to buy to fit a certain exahaust on mine.

What Colt were you looking for?

My new neighbor isn't messing around. He had guys working on that house all day yesterday. He is doing way more on the outside than I expected. He said he was going to pour a new driveway and the old one isn't that bad. He also tore out a wooden deck/front porch so will probably pour a sidewalk there at the same time. He also cut down some really ugly overgrown junipers and some lilacs. I think he believes a yard should be as much grass as possible.

The outside work will add to the value but I wonder if it will be as much as he is spending. He isn't going to remodel the inside as much as I thought so he won't be spending as much there.

Apparently he is going for first impressions with the outside looking extra nice.
He is trying to distract everyone from looking at your fence?:speechless:

oldngray

nowhere special
You might be thinking of the Python. Those went out the door around 2003 I believe. Wouldn't mind one of those either though.

I'm pretty sure Colt stopped/restarted production on SAA's several times. I couldn't remember whether they were making them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.