Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
We were the Mexicans of today back them. Help wanted no Irish need apply was a frequent sign. I actually have one in my garage. We were like Ike's down on. Google Irish slaves in Mexico as well.
You have a no Irish need apply sign ?? Lmao. Sweet. Can you share a pic of that ? What year does it date back too? How did you acquire it?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I love Bron, but grew up on Mike. Bron got us the title, so he's exalted. Mike was six for six.
So did I. I remember crying in my living room when Dominique Wilkins almost beat him in the dunk contest. I'm just like u bro. I loved his ass. Posters etc. saved every cent to buy his shoes. I'm tellin u. LeBron is better....

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
image.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
We were the Mexicans of today back them. Help wanted no Irish need apply was a frequent sign. I actually have one in my garage. We were like Ike's down on. Google Irish slaves in Mexico as well.

I have an old bar sign that says " Indians Not Served". Back in the 70's & 80's I used to frequent a bar whos owner refused to serve them. Many times I saw this guy tell a Indian "I don't want your business--you have to leave". In his defense probably 80% of the downtown bar scene troublemakers were Indians.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have an old bar sign that says " Indians Not Served". Back in the 70's & 80's I used to frequent a bar whos owner refused to serve them. Many times I saw this guy tell a Indian "I don't want your business--you have to leave". In his defense probably 80% of the downtown bar scene troublemakers were Indians.
I was a troublemaker back in the day. No bar would even think about turning me away.they knew I was a party guy and I brought a ton of people with me wherever I went. They didn't want to lose the $. Looking back on it I can't believe they even let me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.