Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

So did I. I remember crying in my living room when Dominique Wilkins almost beat him in the dunk contest. I'm just like u bro. I loved his ass. Posters etc. saved every cent to buy his shoes. I'm tellin u. LeBron is better....

Burgandy, better than Jordan! Ahhhh damn here we go! Seriously? What's the criteria?

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I was a troublemaker back in the day. No bar would even think about turning me away.they knew I was a party guy and I brought a ton of people with me wherever I went. They didn't want to lose the $. Looking back on it I can't believe they even let me in.

Ohh yeah we would have been hanging out if we new each other then!

rod

Retired 23 years
I was a troublemaker back in the day. No bar would even think about turning me away.they knew I was a party guy and I brought a ton of people with me wherever I went. They didn't want to lose the $. Looking back on it I can't believe they even let me in.

I was never a trouble maker. At least not until I got older

MAKAVELI

I listen to him still today. Still relevant. It's still me against the world. The better off you become in life. The better you do for yourself. The more you have The prettier your wife is. Etc etc. the more the hate will come. I live it every day baby. It's all good Sing it Pac!!!!
There are some artists that influence a generation and beyond such as 2Pac. His music and persona is so influential that people of all races and backgrounds are inspired him. And his music continues to inspire the youth of today.

rod

Retired 23 years
Ride the Harley today?

It was Spring open house at the local Harley shop today. Pig roast, demo rides, toy hauler camping trailers, etc. Spent some time there and actually managed to escape without dumping a hundred bucks on clothes and accessories. (That's a first with the wife along). We then went for a nice ride around the local lakes.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It was Spring open house at the local Harley shop today. Pig roast, demo rides, toy hauler camping trailers, etc. Spent some time there and actually managed to escape without dumping a hundred bucks on clothes and accessories. (That's a first with the wife along). We then went for a nice ride around the local lakes.
friend yea!!!! If I was retired I would live for that s*. Did they do a "bike blessing "?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lebron will always be chasing Jordan. Jordan is the GOAT!!!!!! End of discussion.........
Lebron will always be chasing Jordan. Jordan is the GOAT!!!!!! End of discussion.........
IMG_1679.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.