Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
UPS--27427.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sucks for me.....alarm clock in my head....no matter if I am off or have nothing to do....
It's gotten to that point. When I don't feel like going to the gym I'll set the alarm a few hours later. Makes no difference I'm up.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm happy anytime that I can sleep in.This job is beating the life out of me.

It is wearing out everyone which is why so many retire at a relatively early age. Part of the UPS plan to push out the older drivers I'm sure. When I was in my 40's I looked and felt at least 10 years younger but suddenly it started to catch up on my so I got out before I was crippled for life. I still have permanent damage but have healed and recovered after retiring and am much healthier now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Getting out of bed is the hardest thing I do most days. After being up for about 15 minutes I can go all day on 4-5 hours sleep no problem. Those first steps of getting up and staying up are so hard though.
When I was younger, I used to think about the time when all the kids are gone, hubby's retired and I had no job to get up for. I used to imagine I could sleep 'til 11:00 and get out of bed whenever I want.
Nature is a comedian. I can sleep whenever I want now.......you see some of my posts on here are at 1,2,or 3 in the morning.
My eyes open and I'm done sleeping. Very funny, Mother Nature

It is wearing out everyone which is why so many retire at a relatively early age. Part of the UPS plan to push out the older drivers I'm sure. When I was in my 40's I looked and felt at least 10 years younger but suddenly it started to catch up on my so I got out before I was crippled for life. I still have permanent damage but have healed and recovered after retiring and am much healthier now.
I may switch to preload in another year.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's gotten to that point. When I don't feel like going to the gym I'll set the alarm a few hours later. Makes no difference I'm up.
I usually have no problem getting up before 5 to lift when the weather's nice. But with this cold crap I don't even want to get out of bed let alone get up and leave the house any earlier than I have to. So I end up having to decide which sucks less, getting up early, or waiting until after work. Lately it's been waiting until after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.