Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 26635 Not pretty...but some of the best apple pie I've ever had!
Lol had a friend coming over for dinner one night who always gives my wife hell. Oh you think you're a great cook don't you (she is) blah blah blah.

She wanted to make this upside down Apple pie to impress him. It was a disaster. The ugliest pie you've ever seen. She was heart broken. He ate half the pie and 5 years later still goes on about it being the best apple pie he's ever had. Lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol had a friend coming over for dinner one night who always gives my wife hell. Oh you think you're a great cook don't you (she is) blah blah blah.

She wanted to make this upside down Apple pie to impress him. It was a disaster. The ugliest pie you've ever seen. She was heart broken. He ate half the pie and 5 years later still goes on about it being the best apple pie he's ever had. Lol
Lol that's funny. No...seriously that was some awesome pie!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Btw...Veal...are you on vacation or the wife let you take the day? 8-)

I thought Xmas was over.
IMG_20150205_122324063.jpg

Brownslave688

Ok didn't want you all knowing I was off today but I can't leave you out on the conversation I just heard in line at wal mart.....

Brownslave688

A wal mart employee and her friend who was in line behind me were discussing how important it will be to fortify the store if their plans for the zombie apocalypse are to work.

This was an in depth I've seriously thought about what we need to do 5 minute conversation.

Brownslave688

I heard the phrase "when the zombie apocalypse happens" at least 10 times.

These are real people that live in a society I'm thinking about raising children in?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A wal mart employee and her friend who was in line behind me were discussing how important it will be to fortify the store if their plans for the zombie apocalypse are to work.

This was an in depth I've seriously thought about what we need to do 5 minute conversation.
Lmao....well at least one of them is gainfully employed. The last time I was in Walmart...I was on line behind a man on his phone talking about black :censored2:s for like10 min....lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.