Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too cold to go outside. I already used my elliptical machine in the basement.
Is this it?
HomeToiletImage2.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I was younger, I used to think about the time when all the kids are gone, hubby's retired and I had no job to get up for. I used to imagine I could sleep 'til 11:00 and get out of bed whenever I want.
Nature is a comedian. I can sleep whenever I want now.......you see some of my posts on here are at 1,2,or 3 in the morning.
My eyes open and I'm done sleeping. Very funny, Mother Nature
In retirement I will most certainly be a stay up til 1am get up at 6am take an afternoon nap type.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah. Maybe if the chipmunk was jumping up and down on his face. That's more how I picture it.
....and the chipmunk wants his breakfast immediately and his diaper changed and oh yeah, the spill on the floor cleaned up and the bandaid for the knee he cut slipping on the spill ......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
....and the chipmunk wants his breakfast immediately and his diaper changed and oh yeah, the spill on the floor cleaned up and the bandaid for the knee he cut slipping on the spill ......
So that's why my sister in law locks her kids in their rooms until she wakes up.....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I knew you should of quit that 2nd job.

I'm really surprised they want you to work with that STD and all.
I didnt tell them I'm on STD...just said my dr wouldnt clear me for full duty at ups yet....which is true. I don't wanna screw up my claim by working if I shouldn't....but I wouldnt mind having a little cash coming in this week.

rod

Retired 23 years
It didn't take me long after I retired to figure out the "sleep" thing. Now I just sleep when I'm tired. It makes for some screwy hours but it's so simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.