Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It didn't take me long after I retired to figure out the "sleep" thing. Now I just sleep when I'm tired. It makes for some screwy hours but it's so simple.
When I drove, the last 29 years were in feeders. I had a night job (towards the end of my career by choice) and I'm a night owl by nature. In retirement, my body kind of dictates the same hours. I'm usually up till at least 3am. If I go to sleep like a normal person, I just end up staring at the ceiling. Sleep till whenever I wake up which is usually about 9am. Sometimes wife wakes me up when she leaves for work. She hates that I'm retired and she has to work. I am able to function on less sleep now. It's great:likeit:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I heard the phrase "when the zombie apocalypse happens" at least 10 times.

These are real people that live in a society I'm thinking about raising children in?
With all the stuff I hear about I often swear the best thing you can do for your kids anymore is not have them.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
...or a mini Sailboat...
images.jpeg
Awww

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The problem is that the people who shouldn't be having kids are the ones breeding like rabbits, ie, the zombie apocalypse anticipaters or the ones who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag with out assistance. Whereas, the ones who SHOULD be having them, are rethinking the idea or only having one or two.

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem is that the people who shouldn't be having kids are the ones breeding like rabbits, ie, the zombie apocalypse anticipaters or the ones who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag with out assistance. Whereas, the ones who SHOULD be having them, are rethinking the idea or only having one or two.
The future will be like the movie Idiocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.