Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
07120d8f0d78501235a151648495e4dd.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hmm. I was told this morning that we are not allowed to go over 10 hours a day. Guess I'll be bringing back unattempted stops. Y'all keep your shoes polished because at the rate Fedex is going, Express will be putting itself out of business.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hmm. I was told this morning that we are not allowed to go over 10 hours a day. Guess I'll be bringing back unattempted stops. Y'all keep your shoes polished because at the rate Fedex is going, Express will be putting itself out of business.
Don't worry. Sounds so stupid UPS is bound to follow suit.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Try and get drivers to speed up and get it all done under 10

Yeah, that ain't happening with most folks anymore. Most of us are so fed up, we've slowed down. We'll bring freight back and let it be what it is.... A management problem.

I actually feel sorry for my building managers. Their hands are tied and they're being told to make it happen. They need their jobs too. Their morale also sucks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'll try my damnedestnot to say that to my kids.

I hated that. And my dad would tell us no then his reason. Because sometimes you need to be told no. Even at 8 years old that made no sense.

I agree with him 100%. It makes a child learn to emotionally handle disappointment. That's a good thing. I did the same with my kids. I bet they won't be shooting up a place because they were rejected. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah, that ain't happening with most folks anymore. Most of us are so fed up, we've slowed down. We'll bring freight back and let it be what it is.... A management problem.

I actually feel sorry for my building managers. Their hands are tied and they're being told to make it happen. They need their jobs too. Their morale also sucks.

Just like UPS. Its not about service. All about making the $$$$ look good to shareholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.