Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree with him 100%. It makes a child learn to emotionally handle disappointment. That's a good thing. I did the same with my kids. I bet they won't be shooting up a place because they were rejected. Lol.

One of the biggest problems with society today is the kids being taught they are entitled to their participation trophies and never get told no. Sometimes I want to slap people. The parents who are letting their little monsters run wild usually.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree with him 100%. It makes a child learn to emotionally handle disappointment. That's a good thing. I did the same with my kids. I bet they won't be shooting up a place because they were rejected. Lol.
I get being told no but this was a pretty common occurance at my house.

Me and my brother: can we go play at John and Alex's?

Dad: no

Us: oh are we going somewhere?

Us: do we have something we need to do first?

Dad: no. Your mom doesn't tell you no enough so I'm telling you no.

Us: (go see mom) paraphrasing now. Dads being an :censored2: again can we go play at our friends.

Mom: yes

I get being told no but this was a pretty common occurance at my house.

Me and my brother: can we go play at John and Alex's?

Us: oh are we going somewhere?

Us: do we have something we need to do first?

Dad: no. Your mom doesn't tell you no enough so I'm telling you no.

Us: (go see mom) paraphrasing now. Dads being an :censored2: again can we go play at our friends.

Mom: yes
Sneaky little @Brownslave688

Brownslave688

One of the biggest problems with society today is the kids being taught they are entitled to their participation trophies and never get told no. Sometimes I want to slap people. The parents who are letting their little monsters run wild usually.
Getting Chinese a few Sunday's ago mom had a 3-4 year in there with her. She's standing in line and the kid is running all over the place just doing whatever he wants.

I was so close to saying seriously do you even want to control your kid or are you just that damn lazy.

oldngray

nowhere special
Getting Chinese a few Sunday's ago mom had a 3-4 year in there with her. She's standing in line and the kid is running all over the place just doing whatever he wants.

I was so close to saying seriously do you even want to control your kid or are you just that damn lazy.

Those parents are so used to the noise from their kids they just filter it out. And ignore the running around like animals too.

oldngray

nowhere special
993b.jpg

@turdferguson was here?

Brownslave688

Those parents are so used to the noise from their kids they just filter it out. And ignore the running around like animals too.
I just couldn't imagine my kid behaving like that.

Went to harbor freight with my best friend and his kid once though. Every isle we went down the kid is picking stuff up and his dad's like damn where did you get that. Put that back. He was oblivious to everything he was doing. I saw every little thing he did.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just couldn't imagine my kid behaving like that.

Went to harbor freight with my best friend and his kid once though. Every isle we went down the kid is picking stuff up and his dad's like damn where did you get that. Put that back. He was oblivious to everything he was doing. I saw every little thing he did.

And if you ever dare to say anything you get to hear what little angels those kids are.

Brownslave688

And if you ever dare to say anything you get to hear what little angels those kids are.
I get that parenting can be overwhelming it's 24/7 there are no breaks.

The biggest thing I see is parents now aren't willing to make that commitment. They tell a kid no once or twice then give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.