Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

That's your problem. My blood pressure would be high, if I ate that fuxking garbage.
What in that post is garbage? You blood pressure may be good , but what is your cholesterol level? My BP is high because after 24 years of killing myself at UPS I got a gravy gig and I need to get off my A* and start exercising now. I've lost 6lbs in last week and a half.

oldngray

nowhere special
They put so many preservatives in bread now, unless you're buying a store made bread, it lasts for weeks.
wonder%2Bbread%2Bsqueeze

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
What in that post is garbage? You blood pressure may be good , but what is your cholesterol level? My BP is high because after 24 years of killing myself at UPS I got a gravy gig and I need to get off my A* and start exercising now. I've lost 6lbs in last week and a half.
How? You washed your hair?

oldngray

nowhere special
Eating healthy is expensive too.

It can be. For me its more a problem of wastage. I buy fresh ingredients and can't use them up before they spoil.

I definitely did change my eating habits after I retired though. I have more time to cook but what really prompted me was I needed to change what I ate after becoming less active.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I always try to buy organic food, especially dairy for my kids, it sucks price wise but hopefully is worth it in the long run.

It IS worth it. Even my daughter notices how bad she feels after eating crappy food, and doesn't like it. She used to complain that our house was the "milk and water house" because all her friends have soda and juices at their houses. Now she's noticing how unhealthy the food is at their houses in comparison to what I buy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It can be. For me its more a problem of wastage. I buy fresh ingredients and can't use them up before they spoil.

I definitely did change my eating habits after I retired though. I have more time to cook but what really prompted me was I needed to change what I ate after becoming less active.

A lot of waste at my house too. I'm trying to find ways to freeze more or use the stuff in other things like soups.

Dirty
Did I say sloppy box?
Sloppy joes,Sam and Bob.
It's hard for sure. I just lost 30 lbs in the past two months just eating better.
Kids eating all the good stuff? "
I can't help you are lazy.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's hard for sure. I just lost 30 lbs in the past two months just eating better.
I'm down 10 lbs this month myself....i cut out all beverages that contain sugar and calories...except for coffee and skim milk...all I drink is ice water.

Bye bye Mcdonalds CC frappes....I haven't had one since I was in Chicago...and prior to that, I was buying em 3x a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.