Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only buy perishables that you know you will use for the week....unless you can freeze them, obviously. I have 6 eggs and half a package of chicken thighs that I have to cook by tomorrow or they'll be ready for the trash.
A lot of waste at my house too. I'm trying to find ways to freeze more or use the stuff in other things like soups.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Those kids "fruit" drinks are just flavored sugar water.
4dQzAkU.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've lost 30 pounds since coming back from knee surgery. I did it by not eating much during the week.
I noticed that since leaving school I eat a lot less. I'm not sitting around with some doritos reading a text book. I weighed myself today, 155 pounds. Lightest I've been in many years.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've lost 30 pounds since coming back from knee surgery. I did it by not eating much during the week.

I gained weight like a feeder driver after I retired. I had to get used to eating a lot less and healthier to lose that weight. Overall I am healthier now than I was when I first retired and most of that is from what I eat (and don't eat). I do exercise but low impact that is easier on my worn out joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.