Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It Is a big headache!

Actually, the only part that was a headache was not having access to my account through the process. They sent me a printout of the expenditures and I just called them and told them which ones were not mine.

Funny thing was, I didn't even know I had dropped the card until they called me and told me they had noticed some unusual purchases and put a freeze on the account.

Actually, the only part that was a headache was not having access to my account through the process. They sent me a printout of the expenditures and I just called them and told them which ones were not mine.

Funny thing was, I didn't even know I had dropped the card until they called me and told me they had noticed some unusual purchases and put a freeze on the account.
Can Ive,borrow your card??

rod

Retired 23 years
We charge everything we can on a couple of different credit cards. They are also automatically paid off fully every month. We use the air miles to visit the grandkids in Texas. My wife has all our monthly expenses set up to be paid automatically just as everything (pensions, SS. , etc) are all direct deposit. Works for us.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.