Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-8.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
I was out for a walk the other day in a local park and walked by a drinking fountain where 3 young boys (7 ish or so) were all huddled over it giggling. At first I thought they were filling up water balloons but it turned out to be an old condom they had found. I just laughed and kept on a walking. Their mothers were about 30 feet away and hadn't noticed what they were up to.

I was out for a walk the other day in a local park and walked by a drinking fountain where 3 young boys (7 ish or so) were all huddled over it giggling. At first I thought they were filling up water balloons but it turned out to be an old condom they had found. I just laughed and kept on a walking. Their mothers were about 30 feet away and hadn't noticed what they were up to.
Thats disguisting!.lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ewww....that's nasty! At leaat they didn't try to blow up the "balloon"...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Woke up with this song....which I haven't heard in years..stuck in my head...wtf? lol Ever wonder how much smarter we might all be if we used that part of our brains filled with thousands of songs & song lyrics for something useful??? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.