Obama Endorses Biden

It will be fine

More populous States also have more electoral votes. Why is it that Democrats have to rely on a system rigged to go their way rather than convince voters they have better policies?
If republicans had better policies that convinced voters they wouldn’t try to suppress voter turnout. They wouldn’t lose the popular vote all the time. In Wisconsin in 2018 democrats got 60% of the vote for state legislature and 40% of the seats. Republicans rule from the minority. Their ideas are bad.

BrownArmy

You told me we don't have testing then told me we have a specific number of deaths.

Are you psychic?
Are you a liar?
Are you an ignant little bitch?

Maybe all of the above?

Here in MA, they’re testing all fatalities.

I don’t know about other states, but I’m pretty sure the Covid deaths in hospitals are being reported.

It’s not a mystery.

If anything, Covid deaths are underreported, because folks are dying at home.

That has literally nothing to do with the fact that we don’t have enough testing nationally.

Troll away dip:censored2:.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I don’t know about other states, but I’m pretty sure the Covid deaths in hospitals are being reported.

It’s not a mystery.

That has literally nothing to do with the fact that we don’t have enough testing nationally.

Jump off a building, test positive for the Chinese Virus, congratulations, you're now a pawn for communist sympathizers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

It’s not a mystery.

Funny, on the news tonight , they only said they were testing some fatalities where known cases have been found.

vantexan

If republicans had better policies that convinced voters they wouldn’t try to suppress voter turnout. They wouldn’t lose the popular vote all the time. In Wisconsin in 2018 democrats got 60% of the vote for state legislature and 40% of the seats. Republicans rule from the minority. Their ideas are bad.
Where are they suppressing voter turnout and how?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually finding out that dogs who weren't racing material were killed made me sick to my stomach and was a major factor in my quitting. But as for the dogs who raced if you have ever watched a few races you would know they live for chasing that "rabbit." Unlike unhappy liberal humans they never try to start a union.

...and what happens to the dogs who actually catch the rabbit...?

I do applaud those who adopt greyhound rescues.