Old cars rotting away on your route?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365787307.211237.jpg

This thing is a boat.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365787307.211237.jpg

65Goat

Dibs on the Javelin

It looks like there may be 2 Javelins next to each other. Hats off to Brownslave, he is gettin' it done with some awesome pics. I remember when I was a kid, my best friend's dad owned the local Pontiac, AMC and Jeep dealership. They had this thing called the Rebel Machine or something like that and I thought that was the coolest car I had ever seen. Never mind the 455 HO Firebird sitting next to it.

Brownslave688

Dibs on the Javelin

It looks like there may be 2 Javelins next to each other. Hats off to Brownslave, he is gettin' it done with some awesome pics. I remember when I was a kid, my best friend's dad owned the local Pontiac, AMC and Jeep dealership. They had this thing called the Rebel Machine or something like that and I thought that was the coolest car I had ever seen. Never mind the 455 HO Firebird sitting next to it.

I'm a cover driver. Mostly rural routes also. On a different one hopefully next week. Could be a treat for u all. Lol

65Goat

I'm a cover driver. Mostly rural routes also. On a different one hopefully next week. Could be a treat for u all. Lol

I'm on a bid route, but I still have a few aces up my sleeve. I just have to actually have a package for the people with the "aces". I am looking forward to more from you in the meantime.

Brownslave688

I'm on a bid route, but I still have a few aces up my sleeve. I just have to actually have a package for the people with the "aces". I am looking forward to more from you in the meantime.

Lol I hear you I had been waiting on a delivery for the guy with 100 cars since the day u all started this thread.

Brownslave688

So should I start buying 80's cars now and stick them in a barn?

.......Oh wait they would of had to of made cars worthy of collecting in the 80's first.