One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
90a89387928fa8978aecf3f4a1d23254.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Bet

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen. After several minutes, the older worker had had enough.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?" he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that building that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, old man," the young guy replied.

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then he turned to the young man and said, "All right. Get in."

moreluck

golden ticket member
During a funeral, the pallbearers accidentally bump into a wall and hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find out that the woman is actually alive.
She lives for 10 more years and then dies. There is another funeral for her. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry out the casket.
As they are walking out, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anti-War

The social studies teacher had just finished a unit on war and peace. "How many of you," he asked, "would say you're opposed to war?"

Not surprisingly, all hands went up. The teacher asked, "Who'll give us the reason for being opposed to war?"

A large, bored-looking boy in the back of the room raised his hand.

"Johnny?" the teacher said.

"I hate war," Johnny said, "because wars make history, and I hate history!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
SCENE: Inside a Best Buy store:

Customer: Can you help me? I'm looking for a shredder.

Worker: We have all types of shredders. What will you be shredding primarily?

Customer: Collard greens.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Religion is generally a verboten topic for everyone at work, except for Larry. Recently, after he steered yet another conversation toward the subject, a coworker whispered to me, "That Larry - he always has to put his two saints in."

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Pentagon announced that its fight against ISIS will be called Operation Inherent Resolve. They came up with that name using Operation Random Thesaurus.