Orlando night club shooting

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Every time the kid posts something I have to read your derail response about how he's Canadian.
Put him on ignore if you don't want to read his garbage.
Seeing as how he constantly posts about how horrible the country is that I was born and raised in, that my father and two brothers went to war for, I feel that it is only fair to point out how what happens there should concern him more. If my derailed responses to him bother you so much, maybe you should put ME on ignore, so you don't have to read MY garbage. :)

tourists24

The AR in "AR-15" rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. "AR" does NOT stand for "assault rifle" or "automatic rifle."
I agree .... doesn't matter though... it is presented as the poster child by anti gun groups and media for the most part.

rickyb

And a little more of YOU worrying about Canada and letting us AMERICANS worry about America would go even further.
probably more of both because were on a sinking ship more or less together.

canada is a pretty big corporate :censored2:hole and weve been strongly influenced by the US government

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seeing as how he constantly posts about how horrible the country is that I was born and raised in, that my father and two brothers went to war for, I feel that it is only fair to point out how what happens there should concern him more. If my derailed responses to him bother you so much, maybe you should put ME on ignore, so you don't have to read MY garbage. :)
You go girl!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
These people want to kill us !!!!
What don't the liberals understand ???
A peace in , or a vigil to show love won't stop these people !!!
Taking out know terrorist camps in the Mid East with a direct military strike any time an American is scratched or killed will make them think again

rickyb

I beg to differ, as would others.
yea i dont have anything against you, i just get sick of all this anti muslim talk on the boards and in general.

im saying if u want to talk the talk, then u gotta walk the walk and theres probably a shortage of posts of yours defending people who are not a part of your tribe for example palestinians, iraqis, muslims, etc.

if you stop bombing and invading the muslim countries, then the small segment of muslims which hate america might be at peace with u. especially if you make up for your sins as a country.

Bottom rung

It's not 1776 anymore. Tyrannical government argument has been beaten to death. The government doesn't actively hunt down and eliminate citizens who go against it.

He may have found other ways. But the thing is we allowed him to buy it legally. That is pathetic. How many of these shootings are we going to allow to happen before we make it more difficult for guns to be legally purchased?

Every time we have one of these massacres where people are killed with legally purchased firearms the narrative is always the same "He would have found another way!"

Yeah, that makes it better. We just saved him a few steps. Great.

Nobody needs an AR-15 to protect themselves in America. This isn't Somalia.
You should familiarize yourself with the antics of the bureau of land management. You seem like a guy who keeps up on current events so I shouldn't have to provide a link.

The church shooter got his firearm while in delay status because nics dropped the ball on his denial. Would more laws help?. Nope. Not if the ones doing the checking keep letting people fall through the cracks.

Why's everyone against a high powered pea shooter like a AR? A shotgun will do ten times the damage just as fast.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people want to kill us !!!!
What don't the liberals understand ???
A peace in , or a vigil to show love won't stop these people !!!
Taking out know terrorist camps in the Mid East with a direct military strike any time an American is scratched or killed will make them think again
We've been bombing them for decades.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yea i dont have anything against you, i just get sick of all this anti muslim talk on the boards and in general.

if you stop bombing and invading the muslim countries, then the small segment of muslims which hate america might be at peace with u. especially if you make up for your sins as a country.
You don't get it do you??? The majority of Muslims are peace loving people, including my niece and her husband. It's the minority who want us dead no matter what we do. If we stayed here in our own little country and ignored the rest of the world, they would still want to kill us. They believe we are infidels and don't deserve to live, period.

Last edited: